Hold Papers Request

If you're planning on a vacation soon, or you will be out of town, have the information below ready and email vacation@timesnews.net or call us at (423) 392-1390. This information is kept highly confidential and will only be used to notify carriers of your intentions.

Vacation notices require 24 hours advance notice. If you require immediate attention for your vacation notice, please call the Circulation Department at 423-392-1390. Thank you. If you need your paper stopped for more than 7 days, please contact us directly at the Circulation number listed above.

A few things to include when contacting us via email:

- Your Account Number 

- Your Name on Account

- Your Address 

- Your Phone Number

- Start Date and Stop Date of the hold request